Fleur graduated from Radboud University in Nijmegen in 2011 with a degree in Dutch Law (specialist subject: Criminal Law) and then worked as a lawyer, among other things. In 2016, she switched to one of the Big Four accountancy and tax consultancy firms and was awarded a degree in Tax Law from Nijenrode Business Universiteit in Breukelen in 2018. Cracking the substance of a case, but ever mindful of the personal aspects. Dedicated, with a good eye for detail but never losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Tax-related lawsuits (objections and appeals)
- Tax-Penalty Law
- Criminal tax law
- Voluntary disclosure
- Tax collection
Fleur is also a lecturer at Radboud University Nijmegen, section Tax Law, and author for NLFiscaal.
- Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten
- Vereniging voor Belastingwetenschap
- Nederlandse Juristen Vereniging
- Juridisch Genootschap Nijmegen