Anneke graduated from the University of Utrecht in 2011 with a Master’s degree in Tax Law and a Master’s degree in Criminology, then worked for PwC Belastingadviseurs, specialising in family businesses and high-net-worth individuals with a focus on international structures. Her job entailed spending five months on Curacao and Aruba. She was also involved in procedural law and litigation practice, graduating from the Specialism Course Tax Lawyers at Leiden University (cum laude) in 2014. She has been working at FT lawyers in Amsterdam since 2018.
Anneke has a reputation for being thorough and dedicated. A perfectionist when working on the substance of a case, but ever mindful of the personal aspects of it.
- Tax-related lawsuits (objections and appeals)
- Tax-Penalty Law
- Criminal Tax Law (FIOD-cases)
- Voluntary disclosure
- Help with the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft)
- Procedural Tax Law
- Second opinions
- Dutch-Caribbean Procedural Tax Law
Anneke is member of:
- The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- The Dutch Association of Lawyers (NOVA)
- Tax science association
Anneke is secretary of the NOB's formal tax law committee and teaches various courses in her areas of specialization.List of staff